Helbreath Unknown
Hi there Newcomer before you can join our awesome server please register and you will be able to Download our server Client. Thanks and See you in-Game

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Helbreath Unknown
Hi there Newcomer before you can join our awesome server please register and you will be able to Download our server Client. Thanks and See you in-Game
Helbreath Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

NW Donations

Open Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Open Discussion Empty Open Discussion

Post by zXTraceXz Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:51 pm

zXTraceXz Here, Wanting You to be involved with what gets added and removed.
zXTraceXz
zXTraceXz
GM
GM

+1 Rep : -1

https://hbnw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Open Discussion Empty Re: Open Discussion

Post by Richard04 Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:17 pm

Drops on monster u need to change.
Too many armor set's .
All monster drop's armors . It's actually need to change. Example : Ettin drops change to Battle Hammer's with stats . Helclaw and Tigerworms drops change to Ball Points 5 and Gladiator or Master armor's drops with stats.
If notice there is no Ancients Hammer drops ..

Richard04
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

+1 Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by zXTraceXz Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Thanks for your input Richard! will work on getting those drops changed. It's a Team effort if we want to get our servers population up.

Im going to have to compile a new HGServer Since i dont have the ones we started with anymore im going to have to start from scratch. That Will take time to get everything back how it was but if your willing to bare with me ill have it done. Going to change mob Drops and monsters that spawn at Pits. For the Mean time enjoy the server as it will be up 24/7 spread the word about the server to help grow its pop and thanks in advance Richard.
zXTraceXz
zXTraceXz
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard04 Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Thank you for reply .
If you wan make best PVP server you should start with low/medium stats. Example like lvl 200 200/250 stats.
Nowadays most of players looking for that kind of servers and more to quest and PVP . Do more events and good drops for mobs .
- make 2 city with 2 or 3 hunting maps . PVP map ( more maps will look messy )
- HP bars for mobs
- coin trades / ball trades / quests trades
- beginner hunting items
- if can follow the classic servers and keep updating to make server good
Try make this kind of server sure you can get more players and there is a lot players are waiting to play server like this.

Richard04
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by zXTraceXz Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:08 am

Thanks again Richard I've messaged you with some questions regarding the Helbreath server development
zXTraceXz
zXTraceXz
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamal Wed May 17, 2017 9:28 pm

Is there a list of drops? That would be handy. For example what mobs drops weapons and ball points?

Cinnamal
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by zXTraceXz Wed May 17, 2017 9:50 pm

That's a good idea actually currently coding the new layout for the server it's taking time but I will update it all on here when I get it done thanks for your suppose remember to vote
zXTraceXz
zXTraceXz
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamal Sun May 21, 2017 11:04 pm

Did the spell cast and crit sounds get changed few days ago or do i have some bugged sounds?

Cinnamal
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by zXTraceXz Sun May 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Must have bugged sounds they were custom with the initial download but I haven't changed them since we started
zXTraceXz
zXTraceXz
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post by lethald Mon May 29, 2017 9:33 pm

I think currently one of the best additions for new players would be to have map information. Last week I was able to access more maps. Now im not sure if the teleports have been shut down or what? But all im able to access is Elvine, Aresden, and promiseland. Perhaps this was a recent change.

Its also a little frustrating trying to figure out the drop tables for each monster and their pit location. Since low level armors are not worth it, get rid of that drop table. Low level monsters should have an item added to them that makes them worth killing. I know population isnt an issue right now, but if the server does gain population, only a few pits are going to be jam packed. Perhaps add a Blood Hammer, Blood Devastator, Blood Wand each to a particular low level monster. Such as a blood hammer to the ogres (just an example), Blood Wand to Centaurs, and Blood Devastator to Trolls.

Im glad you opened this server. I dont have the time to grind out 140 levels on a low exp server. I want to slay Helclaw, and pound monsters into the ground. Thanks for bringing this server up. I look forward to the future of the game.

lethald
Fresh Blood
Fresh Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by zXTraceXz Mon May 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Thank you so much for your imput currently we are adding some new things and hopefully the new update for the server will be out soon. Everyone is helping voting to build the population and when we finally do release I hope we are a server that does go down in history
zXTraceXz
zXTraceXz
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: